Louis Nel is FinPro's qualified financial advisor with extensive experience in financial planning and product development.
He is self-motivated and a self-started with true entrepreneurial skills. After studying for a National Diploma (Agricultural Management) Louis started in 1984 as a representative for Salam and became a Sanlam Branch Manager in 1997, at the age of 27.
Louis enrolled in post-graduate CFP study. He is also involved in other business which gives him a wider experience to give better advice.
Louis has been an Independent Financial Advisor since 1990 and is an expert estate planner.
Louis focusses on personalised solutions - focussing on business plans to address the clients' needs.
- FSB License Number: 43730
In terms of the new Financial Advisory and Intermediary Act (FAIS), every financial advisor in South Africa must be licensed with the Financial Services Board (FSB).
- FIA (Financial Intermediaries Association)
- Accredited with the Council of Medical Schemes
- Affliated member fo the Financial Planning Institute
- Certificed Financial Planner
Awards, Experience and Qualifications
Louis has 16 years' experience in the industry. He has been, amongst others, a Senior Finanical Advisor, Sanlam Branch Manager.
- 1995: Eastern Free State Junior Champion
- 1997: Limra International Quality Award
- 1997: Sanlam Branch Manager
- 1998: Became a Sanlam Senior Advisor
- Recently he passed the requirements to become an Estate Agent
- whilst in Sanlam's service:
- Estate Planning
- Personal Financial Planning
- Worker's Benefits
- Retirement and Investment Planning